At our ultra-modern manufacturing facilities at East Delhi, we use cutting edge manufacturing technologies to manufacture high quality, contemporary, stylish and ergonomic range of wooden furniture for office spaces and homes, along with all loose furniture components required for our interior contracting projects, using Plywood, MDF, Veneer, Laminate and Wood of the best quality.
Our Unit is equipped with the latest European and indigenous machines including CNC special purpose machines for Pasting, Pressing, Cutting, Edge-Banding, Post-Forming, Moulding, Drilling, Boring, Sanding, Painting and Finishing, along with areas for Assembling, Packaging and Dispatch.
We make products of the highest quality. To ensure this :
- We use the best quality raw material like MDF, Particle Wood, Veneer, Plywood,Laminate, Consumables, Fittings and Fixtures from reputed companies like Greenply, Duro, Century Plywood, Dorma, D-Line, Ozone and Hafele.
- All raw materials and bought-in parts are subjected to incoming inspection.
- Strict in-process inspection and rigorous final inspection is done for ultra fine finish and dimensional accuracy.
- Managers and workers are trained in quality control.
- The best, world class, high precision machines are used for production.
Strong Safety Culture and Pollution Control Systems
We have a strong safety culture. Workers wear prescribed safety gears like face mask, safety goggles, shoes and hand gloves, earplugs and whole-body jackets as required by their work area. At our contracting sites, safety rules are strictly adhered to while doing civil, electrical and mechanical works. Safety harnesses for heights, welding gloves, mask/goggles, safety shoes, helmets are prescribed and used for the required activity. Fire extinguishers are easily available throughout the works area. Sophisticated Dirt Collection Systems consisting of Dust Collectors/Blower Plant keeps the environment free of sawdust and other particulate matters.